[Northkeep] Instructors for Gulf Wars

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Thu Nov 20 08:52:37 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherri Creasy" <sherri.creasy at alacourt.state.al.us>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 10:44 AM
Subject: Instructors for Gulf Wars

Greetings unto the instructors and class takers of the Known World from
Mistress Odindisa Egilsdottir, Class and Meeting Coordinator for Gulf Wars
XIII.  Once again, I am petitioning for instructors to share their knowledge
and talent by providing a class or two at the upcoming Gulf Wars.

As always at Gulf Wars, there are several areas of study for classes.  A
description of these areas and contact information for each area coordinator
can be found on the Gulf Wars website (www.gulfwars.org).    If you are
interested in teaching a class please use the online information form to
register your class with the appropriate area coordinator.  The form can be
found at http://www.gulfwars.org/asform.html.  Be prepared to provide a
short synopsis of your class for the website and site booklet.  All
prospective instructors should keep in mind that classes should be
registered by January 1st to be listed in the site booklet.

Classes will be taught Tuesday - Saturday, March 16 - 20, 2004.  I encourage
everyone to visit the Classes section, found within the Arts and Science
link, of the Gulf Wars website.  There you will find a schedule of all the
classes and pertinent class information.  This section will be updated as
classes are confirmed by the area coordinators.  As always, the schedule is
subject to change.

It is also my responsibility to coordinate scheduling of various meetings
that will be held on site.  If you, your household, your order, your guild,
etc. would like a place to hold a meeting, a vigil, a party, etc. please
contact me.  Let me know when you would like to hold your function (day and
time) and your meeting place preference, i.e. A&S Tent, your personal
encampment, Bede Hall, etc.  I will make sure there are no conflicts with
your gathering and that the time and place are on the official schedule.

If there is anything I can do to make your class or meeting experiences more
enjoyable for you I hope you will let me know.  Please feel free to cross
post this message to any elist you deem appropriate.  I remain

In Service,
Mistress Odindisa Egilsdottir
Sherri Creasy
2850 Wynterhall Dr., SE, Apt 703