[Northkeep] Loaner stuff and scraps of material

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 18:14:35 PST 2003

Hello, I need to know if anyone would be interested in scraps of material (not period, just material - someone might quilt) and a bunch of garb stuff and the such.  I am bringing two bags and would like someone to take them...  if not they will be trashed or put on a goodwill truck.

See you at Pop

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

Something to do when bored...Hide in a clothing rack at Wal-Mart and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"