[Northkeep] carol thing

DulcetKitten at aol.com DulcetKitten at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 11:31:37 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/25/2003 10:31:12 AM Central Standard Time,
lsimon at cherokee.org writes:
If you and Kasha and her girls don't stop making advances on my husband I am
going to pack him and his laundry up and send
them to you! Of course if you keep distracting him this way it will give me
more time to search for nubile young men to
observe in their natural state!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now wait a minute....just because he greets the twins before
anybody....er...thing else doesn't mean that *I* have anything to do with that.  Hehehe

.........nubile young men?  Where?  ::whips head around so fast she gets a
crick in her neck and hobbles off mumbling to herself::

-Kasha the slightly unhinged, Guardian of Pravda and Lohzny