[Northkeep] Inkle patterns (And Kitty)

Kathrine M. O'Neal ekaterina at direcway.com
Wed Nov 26 12:22:08 PST 2003

I appreciate the offer Reynault but Ainar and I are leaving straight from
work to go to St Louis for the holidays.

The patterns are generally pretty easy to plot onto graph paper and if Kitty
and I are in the same place at the same time that would probably be the
easiest way to do it.
It would also give me the opportunity to show her how I make my own
patterns.

Mercedes

Oooh!  I'll put graph paper in my bag with my heraldry books, that way
anywhere I might happen to run into you, I'll have it there with me.

Ekaterina
who has apparently confused people with her mundane name...
Ekaterina = "Kathrine M. O'Neal" = Kitty. ^_^