[Northkeep] tonight's work party?

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Wed Nov 5 07:40:14 PST 2003

Well, since none of the auocrats are online during the day........

Yes, it is still 7:30
I don't believe we need to bring anything
I know at least part of what we are doing is shifting the things that the church members collect for donation to the underpriviliged into a different area of the church (since a good bit of it is in the rooms we want to use.)  Not really sure what else is on the agenda - we may do some basic site set-up - like making sure there are the right number of tables in the right rooms.  That would cut down on the time it will take Friday night.........

Mercedes