[Northkeep] what is.............

Amelia Buckner vyxnlady at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:49:33 PST 2003

The double-face weaving class I am teaching is completely hands on.  You
need to have a loom, thread and shuttle.  The loom needs to be threaded with
holes A and B a light color and holes C and D dark.  If you are not sure how
to thread the loom, I will be in the main hall starting at 10:30 to help
anyone who needs it.  The sign up sheet is limited to 12 but I'm not really
strict on that as long as people don't mind being a little cramped.  If
anyone has any other questions, email me directly at vyxnlady at hotmail.com
and I'll try to resond before tomorrow morning.  Thanks Aelfwyn Webbestre