[Northkeep] New to SCA

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Mon Nov 17 17:08:04 PST 2003

At 04:33 PM 11/17/2003, you wrote:
>Welcome, Welcome,
>
>      It sounds like you might be Russian.  You NEED to talk to
> Kitty.  She is also Russian and a Herald and has studied on the
> matter.  Here in Northkeep there is SO MUCH to do. You should look into
> some of the many guilds/classes that go on throughout the month.
>
>Good Luck,
>Renault de Mont-Saint Michel

I will seconf Renault's welcome and add that Kitty will be thrilled to have
another Russian (she's always recruiting) in the Barony. (on that note, who
all has done research on the Verengian Guard?)

She hasn't been on the computer today, but I'm sure she will jump in with
some sites and she has the book for documenting your name-if you wish to
submit it for registration.

Susan the Curious
mother of Ekaterina (the rest I can barly pronounce-let alone spell)