[Northkeep] New to SCA

Lisa Tilley lisa_tilley68 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 19:10:15 PST 2003

Great!  Thank you very much for the info!  I will check into it.

Nastas'ya

Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:

My experience with Russian naming practices is far in the past, but some bits still cling to the random access memory…

Best advice is get together with a Russian named herald- Kitty is probably closest!

 Or try StGabriels.org their reputation for accuracy is phenomenal!