[Northkeep] ORANGE: Virus Threat Level = MED

faolanmacfarland at cox.net faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Tue Nov 18 14:23:12 PST 2003

I even got this at work.. but not at my home email address where I signed up for service.. luckily my work email striped file for me.  but I have been watching for it.

Also.. it was obvious it was attempt at virus.. in far line of subject.. random letters.. same random ones who signed letter.

Faolan