[Northkeep] Fighter's Practice

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 12:21:13 PST 2003

I didn't think there would be much interest over the holiday, but as there seems to be a bit I will bow in with this: I will be at the park Sat. 12pm, woodward parkfor melees.

Angus Gunn.

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net> wrote:
Angus and other fighters,

I know when I talked to Damon today at lunch he was planning to send an
email asking if any would be interested in a Sat practice (melees). He
said he'd plan on being there if there were at least four people
interested. I know his email at work has been messed up a lot lately.

Any interest? He'd like to know by Friday or we'll make other plans.

Thank you,

Ismet