[Northkeep] Site clean up.

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 09:01:35 PST 2003

What site are we talking about and what event is it for?

Terry Wasson <hatur2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Due to time and everything I have been unable to get on site much. So the
shop may or maynot be set for the clean up on DEC. 13 but I will try to get
it set up as much as possible .
What we need to do will be to rake leaves for the area we intend to use.
Also for those who wish to select a possible place for incampment please do
so and let me know.
The troll booth needs walls and a roof for ust material will be on site .
MAtt or myself will show what need to be done and where materials are for
this project.
Yes I will have some food available for all to share . What do you want Soup
for the day to eat as we get hungry and or a pot luck meal in the evening.
Remember if you wish to camp please bring warm stuff to sleep in.
I should have most if the shop sealed and ready for use by this time.

"The same system of stratification that places men and meat atop the social pyramid continues to put women and plants at the bottom."

    -- Jeremy R. Rifkin, Beyond Beef- The Rise and Fall of the Cattle Culture