[Northkeep] King Arthurs Faire, as it were

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Mon Oct 6 10:47:23 PDT 2003

I would like to tell all that we had a good time at the Faire, for as
long as it lasted.  Ate hearty one and all, Fought wonderfully well, and
in a 10 person Tourny,   which I knew I would never finish having nearly
died at   the big D in Northkeep,  It ended being between Lord Dougal,
and Lord Squire Halidor, and glad to say I gained a new friend, and
rejoiced in meeting several old ones.  We had 2 ballistias and had plans
for a keep battle, but the uneven surface around the keep, moat, ect ,
we decided to forgo that battle.  We did have several melees in which my
niece,  aquitted herself nicely as she did as the bi in the tourny.  I
also wish to thank the good and gracious folks from Chemin Noiur??  I
appologize for the misprint, as they showed up in Our Baron and Baroness
es Northkeep Colors  as their Guard and handled themselves  (and us)
quiet suiting their status.   Lord Halidor looked over the site and
loved it, and plans to use it as an event site for their Cantons event
in Feb.  They are sponsered by Namron interestingly enough, not by
Wiesenfuerer by way of zip codes.  We had a few merchants, My other
Niece and Lord Halidors lady wife doing belly dancing, we were well
supplied with entertainment.  Milord Hatur and House put on an excellent
feed, and I hope wernt deprived of holding a feast that evening, should
they have cached dry wood.  I returned early as pulling a stock trailer
(HEAVY), I wanted to be on pavement if it reall went to raining.
Milord Dav states that there will be another Faire in June next, and so
I look forward to that no matter whose Barony its lands are in

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND