[Northkeep] How about another Bardic Guild night?

Istvan Temesvari istvan at micahtek.com
Mon Oct 6 20:17:09 PDT 2003

We (Istvan and Serena) would like to invite all the bards of Northkeep
and the Northern Region to another Bardic Guild night to be held at
our home in Broken Arrow on Friday, October 17, 2003. It will start at
7:00 pm and will last until everyone runs out of pieces. If you plan
on coming, please RSVP so that we know about how many will be here.

Our address: 2801 E Montpelier St. ZIP: 74014. Directions are below.

For those of you with allergies, be warned that we have an indoor cat.
She should keep out of the way, so don't worry about her being a
nuissance.

Please bring a light snack or soft drink to share.

Directions:

We are located a quarter mile east of 51st St and County Line Rd
(193rd E Ave).

>From Tulsa and points west, take your best route to the intersection
of 51st Street and 193rd E Ave. Most people should take the Broken
Arrow Expressway to the 129th exit. This will take you directly onto
51st St. Turn left onto 51st St and continue 4 miles to 193rd E Ave.
Continue across 193rd (there is a stop sign here), and turn right onto
Johanna Blvd. Take the third right onto Montpelier St. After turning
you will see a swimming pool on your left. We are on the corner of
Montpelier St and 28th St. The street sign is in our yard. Our house
is light gray with dark blue trim.

>From Broken Arrow and points south, take your best route to 51st and
193rd. Turn east onto 193rd, and follow the directions above.

If you have any questions, please email and we can answer them. If you
need further directions, or get lost on the way here, you may call
918-605-9967 for more information.

Vivat the Bards of Ansteorra

Istvan Temesvari (the audience), Serena Dominicci (the bard), and
Juanita Estevez de la Rojas (the baby)