[Northkeep] Plunder Susan

Susan ONeal catmafia03 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 12:39:21 PDT 2003

My library computer time is just about up and I just remembered this.  As many of you know, we have moved to Tulsa and our house is going in with our Bankruptcy.  (doing well in Tahlequah and Jim is doing great in school)

I have not been able to get all the stuff out of the house in Tulsa; between me being a pack rat, limited storage room and my trailer dying and then being stolen...my lack of energy has just been the icing on the cake.

Well, the house has been broken into at leaste twice now and I need to get it emptied.  There is still alot of stuff there of all sorts.  I am planning a 'Plunder Susan's House' party for Saturday the 18th (no calendar-but I think that is the date).  You will need to bring boxes, tools if you are taking something that needs dismantling (there is a daybed and trundle), light, and water to drink.  All the utilities are off so it will be in the day and lights will be necessary, as many rooms are windowless.

Susan the Curious
when you see what I have packratted, no one will doupt the name.

Cat warning, we have several and one we had for a few months last year tried to mark the entire house (why he found a new home) so there may be things you need to wash down well.

pps, let me know offlist if you are interested so I have an idea of how many people to expect, catmafia03 at yahoo.com