[Northkeep] Re: Namron Protectorate-Saturday day-tripping

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Fri Oct 10 09:25:41 PDT 2003

GREETINGS

>1) I'm still not entirely sure how to get there most directly from
Northkeep
(Though many folks provided directions, I need to sit down with a state map
and figger out just where they were talking about)

THE BEST SOLUTION IF YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND A PRINTER , WOULD BE TO GO
TO " MAPQUEST " THEN DRIVING DIRECTIONS , THEN ADD YOUR ADDRESS ,  AND IF
YOU DON'T HAVE AN ADDRESS FOR THE CAMP, YOU CAN JUST PUT IN  " COYLE , OK. )
AS THE DESTINATION .
THEN PRINT OFF THE MAP AND DIRECTIONS .
THE TURN OFF FOR THE SITE IS ON THE LEFT, JUST BEFORE THE LONG BRIDGE GOING
INTO COYLE, AND THE SIGNS SHOULD BE UP , ON SAT.
BUT CARAVANNING CAN BE MORE FUN ..

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
LD.BLACKMOON