[Northkeep] Left behind at Namron Protectorate... (Cross posted)

Zubeydah the Wanderer zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Oct 12 20:35:35 PDT 2003

In all the chaos of cleaning up and tearing down on Saturday after the
fighting was over, I mistakenly left behind a heavy pewter pitcher. It has
an oval base, and is flat on the sides with a circular, narrow pattern of
flowers.  It was filled with icewater, and left by one corner of the heavy
weapons field.

If, by chance, you found it, first - my thanks! I think my brains were a bit
addled at that point...and I would have left behind my head if it wasn't
attached.  If you would,please contact me off list so that I could arrange
appropriate 'ransom' for its return.

zubeydah the wanderer
Founding Member: Northkeep Waterbearing and Cheerleading Squad*
Evil Creatrix of Things Chocolately

"Shared pain is lessened: shared joy, increased." - Spider Robinson

* Second Brigade, after Laird Ian  :-)