[Northkeep] My Resignation of the office of Hospitlier

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 11:43:12 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Greatest Barony of the known World,

It has come to my attetion that there are many rumors why I resigned the post of Hospitiler.My mundane life, as most of you know,has been a tornado of things going on,
including the death of my wife last november, not finding work, and losing my truck and trailer because i couldnt pay for them..I now have a job with a trucking firm, and will not be able to perform the office as i see that it should be done, therefore i resigned, any other roumors are NOT true.

I wish these people who spread the roumors would confront me with them instead of just speading untruths..

Lord Galiwyn
A Lover, not a Fighter.
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.