[Northkeep] phone issue

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 13:43:17 PDT 2003

Robert Stewart wrote:
> Could somebody please look in the phone book and e-mail me the 800#
> address etc for the consumer protection agency and the attorney
> generasl?  The corp. comm. cannot help with the phone company.  sigh.
> skerri

Under the auspices of "give a man a fish / teach a man to fish"...

Generally there are two places to find US governmental information --
the blue pages of the phone book and http://www.firstgov.gov/ (includes
information on states, too).

Specifically, here are the numbers you wanted -- the site doesn't list a
toll-free number.

http://www.oag.state.ok.us/

By U.S. Mail
Office of the Attorney General
2300 N. Lincoln Blvd, Ste 112
Oklahoma City, OK  73105

By Telephone
Oklahoma City Office:  405.521.3921
Tulsa Office:  918.581.2885

Main Office Fax: 405.522.4534
Medicaid Fraud Fax: 405.522.4875
Consumer Protection: OKC 405.522.0085 | Tulsa 918.581.2917

--Perronnelle

--
PEDIATRIC REFLECTION
Many an infant that screams like a calliope