[Northkeep] membership

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 18:56:14 PDT 2003

Graue, Chris wrote:
> OK, just looking over the membership application and I have a question. I
> pay $25, I get that... but my children are 9 and 4... do I pay the $10
> family for Christopher only, since Morgan is only 4?
>
> Just trying to figure out what I have to pay here...
> Chris the Outsider (but hopefully not for long)

Perhaps the above is a typo; sustaining membership is $35 not $25.  If
you wish to buy memberships for your children they are $10 each.  You
are not required to buy memberships for them.  At that age they will
almost always be exempt from the non-member surcharge.  The benefit for
most parents of their children's memberships is avoiding filling out the
minor waiver at each event.

Feel free to ask any other questions you may have,
--Perronnelle

--
PEDIATRIC REFLECTION
Many an infant that screams like a calliope