[Northkeep] Reminder on Plundering Party

Susan ONeal catmafia03 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 09:48:04 PDT 2003

I have heard back from several and just wanted to leave one last notice, in case someone interested missed the last one.  Tomarrow is the last day I have to get stuff out of my house before they forclose on it and I've invited people over to plunder tomarrow.  As I don't have internet access at home, this is being sent from the library and I won't be able to recheck for responces.  If interested, contact me tonight before 9 at 1-918-456-9400 for details.

Susan