[Northkeep] Demo, party of 1, your table is ready...

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 08:08:20 PST 2003

I wish to offer my sincere apology to Anawyn who got
stick holding the Demo bag. I told the gentleman
organizing the fund-raiser that there would be 3-4
people attending, myself included. I was also supposed
to pick up the other 1, possibly 2, people and bring
them to the demo because they had no ride. Unforeseen
circumstances did not allow me to leave my house at
all, let alone  attend the demo.

I have already sent a letter of apology to the
organizer.

I take sole responsibility for the failure of this
Demo.

Zahava/Miriam