[Northkeep] Thoughts

j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 15:38:21 PST 2003

Well I for one wanted to do some SCAing this weekend and I got a Ditch Witch
for my ambitions. We laid about 70ft of new water line for the house. it was
extra fun and sloppy after we had about 8000 or so gallons of water leak
into our yard.

This weekend aside I will be going to more stuff, demo's fighter practices,
etc. I am all about entertaining people so if you have a demo or some place
where you need some one to talk about the SCA (that is not during peak
business hours) and you need some one let me know.

Regards,
Ian