[Northkeep] Demos (and some rhetorical questions...)

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Thu Oct 30 09:52:41 PST 2003

I would think it would apply to anyone coming to guild meetings like
needleworkers or even fighter practices and archery practice since there
is no charge for these things, yet teaching is still going on. For
instance, I know that several of the youth rapier community are not
members and have not been members for the last two years, yet are
getting extensive rapier training for free whenever they come to youth
rapier fighter practice.

Marta