[Northkeep] Pamphlets [was: Demos and new members]

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 20:13:18 PST 2003

--- Alton lePeto <altonscompany at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Whomever is currently hospitaler, should hopefully
> have some of the various
> pamphlets that SCA inc and Northkeep have published
> over the years to hand
> out at demos.

<<SNIP>>

Hi! I am the acting Hospitlar (applications are being
taken until Nov Pop), and YES! I do have a single page
pamphlet discribing the SCA and what we do, complete
with contact information. I have a whole pile of these
and would love to give them out to anyone who thinks
they will be able to put them to good use. If you feel
that you can use them, please drop me an email and I
will find a way to deliver them to you!

Zahava