[Northkeep] King Arthurs Faire

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Wed Oct 1 19:53:01 PDT 2003

For all those who were not at Popuace Monday last, I make last call for
those not going anywhere else this weekend.  There will be fighting in
plenty, and since this is not a  SCA event  those new to fighting may
want to come out just to stretch your muscles and beat  fighters who
havnt fought in a year.  Also, We need people who will come out and talk
up the SCA.  People to man displays, and  to explain the fighting to the
people watching.  The price is free to all who show up in garb, and a
pot luck meal, and we provide the meat, and we are known for feeding
people well.  A showers is down the road 2 miles, and it sets right up
against stroud lake somwhat like Lilies, but with many more trees.  It
is a secluded site, and a really nice one.   Then to,  we have the only
keep to fight in for a hundred miles.  And I guarantee you will fight
your way into it just to get to fight who holds it.  There will be
tourniment bouts, 2V2s and whatever else.  if you fight, but dont have
armour, or all of it, we have loaner armour.  To get there,take the
Bailey Tpk to Stroud, get off and the first street you come to is 99
hwy.  turn left, North and take it for around 4/5 miles.  Take road
East, right, around 2 miles, turn left, north again and go about 1 1/2
miles.  Its on left side.  If you think your comming or have any
questions, E mail me at farming20 at webv.net.  Lord Wilhelm Da Kaalavo

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND