[Northkeep] Fw: [SmallGrayBear] black fox

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 07:34:54 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah
To: SmallGrayBear at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [SmallGrayBear] black fox

Thank you everyone who helped me on this matter!  I can tell that master Blackfox was a very loved adn appreciated person from all the responses I got on and off list.  Thank you especially to all those who forwarded my request to other lists.  If you did so, would you plaese take the liberty to forward this missive, so they may also know how thankful I am.

Respectfully,
Sarah
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.