[Northkeep] How about a second Scribal night each month?

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Tue Oct 7 08:27:05 PDT 2003

The bardic message gave me an idea... I was considering hosting a second
Scribal night, for those of us who can't get enough Illumination out of one
night a month. The house I have moved to is great and there is a space large
enough to have several people painting, especially once I get Susan's table
in place (after painfully cutting 2' off the length *whimper*)... but then
it occurred to me that there may not be enough interest for such an
endeavor... and being in Tulsa, I hate to take illuminators away from the
usual night because people would rather not drive to Sand Springs if they
have a choice of locations.

So how many people would be interested in a second Scribal night? I was
thinking that the free Thursday of the month would work... here:
First Thursday: Scribal @ Chris'
Second Thursday: Commenting @ Masamune's
Third Thursday: Scribal @ Siobhan's
Fourth Thursday: Consulting @ Masamune's

If there is another DAY that would work better, I would be happy to consider
it. I just thought I'd keep it simple. Scribal is currently on a Thursday,
so if I keep it on a Thursday, it would be easier to remember! (yes, I need
all the help remembering things, so I thought others might as well)

What are your thoughts?
Chris