[Northkeep] Re: Namron Protectorate-Saturday day-tripping

Zubeydah the Wanderer zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Oct 9 20:33:16 PDT 2003

The reason I ask is twofold:

1) I'm still not entirely sure how to get there most directly from Northkeep
(Though many folks provided directions, I need to sit down with a state map
and figger out just where they were talking about)

and

2) I'm not real steady when it comes to driving alone at night. If I have
someone to FOLLOW, I am good.  (Abe is not going to be able to make it -
under normal circumstances, he does the driving.)

So...

I'm hoping to find someone I can follow there, and follow back to the Tulsa
area after feast and evening court, before it gets too terrible late.

Anyone game to play shepherd to a ever-wandering sheep? ( Please, no Irish
jokes! :-P  )  Or, as Chris suggested, build a caravan?

When are folks heading out?

 - zubeydah