[Northkeep] re: Device Question

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Fri Oct 10 12:38:44 PDT 2003

So nothing has specific meaning? One could use the leafy thing without being
"landed" or whatever? Just trying to get an idea, not that I want to use the
leafy thing... at this time... I was under the impression that many of these
items actually had some sort of symbolism... even colors had symbolism, or
so I had thought.

Chris the confused
this could be a good name for me... Susan the Curious, Zubeydah the
Wanderer, Chris the Confused, since I can't take the Wanderer (I drive all
over going to VW campouts)