[Northkeep] Demo- Sunday Oct 26th

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 14:53:14 PDT 2003

Greetings Everyone!

I know that this is very short notice, and I know that
there is a lot going on this weekend!  We have been
asked to do a Demo for Grissom Elementary School's
computer lab fundraiser.  They would love to see some
fighting and some A&S if possible. It is scheduled to
begin at 2pm. Grissom is located on 73rd E. Ave (1st
light west of Memorial on 71st) and about 68th Street.

If anyone can attend please let me know by Wed
morning.

Thanks!

Zahava