[Northkeep] webby thingy update

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 20:39:48 PDT 2003

Greetings Zubeydah
 What is the link to the website? May I have it please.

Owen
(Who is still not sure what day it is)

Zubeydah <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
Hi Northkeep!

For those who might like to visit, I maintain an SCA-focused website with a variety of bits and pieces of stuff on it, including event reviews and various projects.

This week, I've a review for Namron Protectorate, as well as created a guestbook (with a LOT of help from Abe) for folks to leave word, advice, suggestions, questions, comments, and... their favorite type of chocolatey goodness.

Just wanted to let folks know...

in service,

zubeydah the wanderer
Founding Member : Northkeep Waterbearing & Cheerleading Squad *

PS: We're always looking for more folks to be waterbearers, be it at wednesday night practices, or events. If you're interested, please contact me off list at Zubeydah at northkeep.org - there's also a training class at the upcoming wInterkingdom event!

*Second Edition, after Laird Ian

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.