[Northkeep] Reminder about the Guthrie Scottish Rite Medieval Festival

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Fri Oct 24 15:00:16 PDT 2003

Greetings to Northern Ansteorra,

To those of you that are not going down to Eldern Hills Samhain this
weekend, I would like to remind you that the 2nd annual Guthrie Scottish
Rite Medieval Festival is this weekend in Guthrie, Oklahoma.  Just like
last year the Fair has issued an open invitation to the SCA to come and
participate in the festivities.  Space has been reserved in front of the
Temple for our use.  I know that many merchants from the medieval fair
circuit have confirmed their attendance as well as the AOA.  The fair is
open from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday, with the 11:30-1:30 time
being the most important as that is the lunch break.  Tours of the Scottish
Rite Temple will be going on throughout both days.  So this is an open
invitation to come up and fight, dance, and generally have fun at one of
the best and most historic sites in Oklahoma.  The link below will take you to
a map for the site.

For those who are just going down to Samhain on Saturday consider coming
up on Sunday for a day of fun and frolic.

Scottish Rite Temple
900 East Oklahoma Avenue
Guthrie, OK 73044
http://guthriescottishrite.org/location.html