[Northkeep] Demos (and some rhetorical questions...)

BlakHawk blakhawk at blakhawk.cjb.net
Thu Oct 30 10:54:19 PST 2003

Also note that we do not require non-members to be Accompanied or
"Sponsored" into our group thus we would fall outside the realm or fraternal
organizations as well and make anyone that chose to attend a member of the
general public. Nor do we hold closed membership meetings. Even our
"Officer's Meetings" are open to the general populace and newcomers, if they
are interested if I understand the charter.