[Northkeep] help please

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 17:47:08 PDT 2003

Now this is Annis.
I would like to give some specifics that Skerri hasen't yet...
3 bedroom would be better than 2 as we hope to have more than just Heather, and the longer we DON'T have to move again, the better!
Would prefer more than one bathroom, but we can deal with just one, too.
The price of $533 that was posted before would be ok (most likely) but would like to have a cap at $550, and less is better as long as it's livable and a fairly safe area of town. (ie - nothing falling down or full of bugs!)
We would prefer a house, and duplex is ok.  Would rather not do the apartment thing again, and most likely wouldn't be able to have our pets there anyway.
If you know anything about the school district we would be in, that would be nice to know also.
Central heat/air would be prefered, and at minimum washer/dryer hookups.

I think that's about it for the house stuff, and he just gave the stuff for jobs.

Thank you, all.
Annis

Robert Stewart <skerritheviking at yahoo.com> wrote:
What is that like, as far as the area of town/crime etc.?  we both want to make sure Heather is in a decent area.  Thanks for checking, and yes please the phone numbers for the other houses and duplexes.
Sally(Annis) has a masters in accunting and 4 years exp., I have associates equivalent and over 10 years ownership or management exp.
skerri

"Graue, Chris" <Chris.Graue at benham.com> wrote:
OK, she had originally told me NO PETS when I was about to move in, but I talked her into letting me keep my tiny cat... but said definitely NO DOGS (kep reading!). Bummer, I wanted to get a Dachshund... So I called her JUST NOW, after getting your message about a Shih Tzu and she said she would consider it, since it is a small breed. Unfortunately, someone has put a deposit on the house 2 doors down from mine. So I asked her if she had any others and she told me about one near Mohawk (4223 N Evanston) for $533/month, 3 br/1ba/1garage-converted into a storage building. Not a bad price for 3 bedrooms, except that it is "north Tulsa". The back yard is completely fenced and gated, it is in a "mixed neighborhood" but that they are doing renovations in that area. The kitchen is large with eating area and washer/dryer hookups in the kitchen area. For more info on this house, or to be in line in case the one nex! t to me opens up for some reason, call Dee Burnett, Wildwood Properties
 (privately owned, husband is the "handyman") at 371-5936.

There are ALOT of houses for rent in my neighborhood area, however, many of them appear to actually be duplexes. I'm used to duplexes looking a certain way, but these are like gingerbread houses with the back door actually being the entrance to another unit... very strange, but cute (if I HAD to live in a dup). At any rate, I will look at the houses around me and get phone numbers to those that don't appear to be multi-family dwellings.

I did have a paid membership through that express rentz, but it expired. Now I can renew it for a discounted price, but I have no need, since I found a place. It DID help me find a house, so I recommend it... if you want, I can renew it for you (or others) and save you $10. You go online, click the features, locations, whatever you want and it draws up everything they have. It really is convenient. They have mine set to 3+ bedrooms, so that is all it will call up, but you can change the settings all you want. Just let me know if you are interested and I will go pay it (or if you have a credit card, you can call them and pretend to be me or my dad paying for me). We are all family in the SCA, right? LOL.

Any way I can be of assistance,
Chris