[Northkeep] re: Device Question

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Mon Oct 13 13:33:23 PDT 2003

Chris,

Wear the pendant.  Just be aware of the "issue" and if someone asks, you
can tell them how you actually feel about the principality issue (which
may include having no knowledge or opinion).

At my very first revel I attended, I wore this really cool, thick,
leather belt that happened to be red.  I got to learn about squires (who
traditionally wear red belts).  The pendant thing is just to give you
warning to keep you from being blindsided by something; not to prevent
you from wearing it.

Etienne