[Northkeep] a question about membership

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 07:04:17 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/14/2003 8:53:12 AM Central Standard Time,
zubeydah at northkeep.org writes:
Where can one go on the kingdom page or elsewhere to find the membership
numbers for each Barony? I'm curious... just how many more paid memberships would
it take to make Northkeep the biggest Barony in Ansteorra?  Where can one go
to make sure that your membership is credited to the right place?

-zubeydah

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/info.html

    This has the the most recent counts thaty are available online that I am
aware of.  I believe you can get more current information from the SCA
membership office for a small fee, but I've never actually done it so I'm not sure.
    Each branch has a list of zip codes that belong to that branch.  If the
address on your Black Star has one of those zip codes then that branch gets
credit for your membership.  I do not believe that that zip code list is
available online.  Each branches seneschal would need to contact the Kingdom Seneschal
for the list of zip codes that are currently assigned to them.  I believe
that list has changed recently.

Robert