[Northkeep] membership

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Wed Oct 15 15:47:04 PDT 2003

Actually you would need a membership for her also or you will have to fill
out the waiver form every time you go to an event.  If that doesn't matter
to you then there isn't much benifit to having a membership for her.  Not
that I won't encourage it since it helps the Barony's numbers overall.
Ainar