[Northkeep] sat-sun okc demo

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 00:08:43 PDT 2003

after all the rental information youve been gathering for us, how could we NOT do such a small deed for you??!??

Skerri and I would be more than happy to do so for you.  :)

YIS,  Lady Annis

"Graue, Chris" <Chris.Graue at benham.com> wrote: Will the same vendors be there that were at the Scottish games a month or so ago? If so, could someone pick up some catalogues for me? I am looking for plaid fabrics and would GREATLY appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Chris

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra