[Northkeep] Demo, party of 1, your table is ready...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:44:26 PST 2003

Speaking as someone who doesn't do a lot of Demos, I will say that they are
always going to be a bit of a problem.   When I -was- doing them they were
frequently schedluled at the last minute or for bad times that I couldn't
make because of work.

If memory serves, once upon a time someone -tried- to start up a guild for
people who would make a bit of a comittment to do historical demos for the
group (and hopefully make the whole thing fun), but THAT idea was killed
pretty readily.   So really guys, you get what you paid for.

M/D