[Northkeep] Demo, party of 1, your table is ready...

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Mon Oct 27 12:49:05 PST 2003

At 06:46 AM 10/27/2003, you wrote:

>Well actually the one at Guthrie was likely to be lightly attended.  There
>was at least one event in the region and one event within close traveling
>distance that are popular.  Burke was asking for some people to show up
>but also acknowledged that there were events going on.  A lot of people
>went to the events.  This is what happens most of the time when something
>like this is opposite an event.  I can't recall anyone on any of the lists
>that I am on other than Skerri commiting to go to the Guthrie demo.  Burke
>had to be there but if like last year I imagine he was quite busy with
>Scottish Rite activities for most of the day.
>
>Ainar

Unfortunately that is true.  I would like to thank those people who did
come out to the fair especially Lord Dougal de Kier who was there with his
armor both days.  I know that the conditions were not very good on Saturday
with the wind and cold.  Sunday was really nice and I did armor up and
fight with Lord Dougal during our lunch break.  This fair will now be an
annual event so hopefully the SCA part will be better coordinated in the
future. Lord Dougal is the Wiesenfeuer Knight Marshal and indicated that he
was going to try and help organize things for next year.  Again my thanks
for those who did come out.

Sir Burke