[Northkeep] ack averted!

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Oct 31 05:47:33 PST 2003

Thank you to everyone who sent private or public offers to help!!! I *really* appreciate it. Getting these scrolls to the right folks who can sign them and give our fighters in the north the tangible proof of the recognition a King had for their skills is really important to me, and it touched me that so many were willing to help.

I'll be getting them to Signeur Etienne as originally planned, and they'll be on their way!

beamingly,

zubeydah