[Northkeep] King Arthur Faire

Terry Wasson hatur2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:27:33 PDT 2003

We will be having an unofficial day at KaF and would like to invite some SCA
to attend.
AS far as the fair goes volunteers to the faire will be on site to show
their wares and participate if they wish too.
ARA and Hatur will  sponser a pot luck lunch for all SCA who particapte in
the faire .
For further info comntact me if you need to.