[Northkeep] Dionadair Format

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 16:53:59 PDT 2003

IF someone should send you the link please do not follow it...the link is incorrect!!  Each year the winner of the Diondair choses the format for the next year.  Last year Lord Evan der Fultime won the Diondair and he has chosen some unique styles this year.  Should be fun!!  Unfortunately with me being busy with football I honest do not remember exactly what it is, so rather than me trying to tell you something that is incorrect here is Evan's email address:  Galloch07 at AOL.COM   Let him tell you exactly what is going on this Saturday!!

Respectfully,
Lady Ciana

John Yates <valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com> wrote:Greetings!
Pardon my inattentiveness, but I missed the format
for Dionadair this Saturday: could someone either
re-post the format, or post a link to them?
Thanks!
We now return you to your regularly scheduled
Monday evening, already in progress...

Valstarr