[Northkeep] Demo for the Boy Scouts!

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 08:25:54 PDT 2003

We have been asked to do a demo on Sunday Oct 5,2003.
It will be at John Zinch Ranch, just north of tulsa.
it is requested that Light and Heavy fighters show up with weapons and armor by 930 am on the site and the Demo will begin around 10 am.
Also any Archers, and A&S people..

This is for the Twin Arrows District of the boy scouts.
It is the end of their Moms and Sons camp out.

PLEASE Repond to this email and let me know who can show up!!!
All who can be there please come out..

Lord Galiwyn
Hospitaller of Northkeep
A lover, Not a fighter.