[Northkeep] Invitation to join the scaatkaf group

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Wed Sep 3 21:54:57 PDT 2003

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: scaatkaf moderator
  To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Wednesday, 03 September, 2003 8:52 PM
  Subject: [Northkeep] Invitation to join the scaatkaf group

              hatur2000 at hotmail.com has invited you to join the scaatkaf group!
              (This invitation will expire in 7 days.)

                    A message from hatur2000 at hotmail.com:
                    Here it the web page for the SCA at King Arthur Faire SO please come and join us

                    Join this group!

              -OR-

        About Yahoo! Groups: Yahoo! Groups is a free service that helps you stay in touch with family and friends or meet new people. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us at abuse at yahoogroups.com. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service, located at http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/.