[Northkeep] Stratford Medieval faire

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 11:35:53 PDT 2003

Greetings

For those of you not going to German Feast on Sep 20 Stratford OK is having
there first Med Fair it is free to get in if your participating in the demo
however if you pay the $5 gate fee you will have a chance to win a door prize and
the money will go to the school system to buy much need books and supplies

Sakrrgard the Proposed Canton of Namron is using this as there first demo
here is what the acting Seneschal Lord Halldor the Mad Jester had to say

Well,
    It seems as though Skarrgard has been given a fine opportunity for our
first demo. At Namorn's last  populace meeting a gentleman brought us flyers
for a medieval fair and car show to benefit Stratford Public Schools. I know
this doesn't raise any funds for our group, but a worthy cause is at
hand.Anyway,on to the particulars.
     The Medieval Fair and Car Show will be on saturday,20SEP03 at the
Stratford Park and Rodeo Grounds in Stratford,OK.Time will be from 10:00am
to 7:30pm.There is no admission charge for those performing at the demo. If
you choose not to play in garb,etc,the cost is 5.00 for adults, children are
free. I will have a pavilion set up for shade and one to two tables to
display items of arts and sciences type ilk. As for any particulars on our
activities there, I would have to say just show up and we'll wing it. It
would
be great to have both chivalric and rapier fighters there as well as dancers
and drummers if we can beg them to come out,,lol....
Now on to directions.
    From Namron: Take I-35 south to the Paul's Valley exit. Go east to
Stratford. The park will be at the intersection of Hwy177 and Hwy 19.
  From Weisenfeuer:Take I-40 east to hwy 177 South(first Shawnee exit).Take
Hwy 177 sout hto the intersection of Hwy 177 and Hwy 19.
  From Shawnee:Take Hwy 177 south to the intersection of Hwy 177 and Hwy 19.
  It is my understanding that is it VERY hard to miss the park and rodeo
grounds...........
     Contact information for the fair coordinator:(580)759-5386
                             Thank You in Advance,
                                    Lord Halldor the Mad Jester
                                    Acting seneschal for the proposed group
of Skarrgard

anyway the populace of Chemin Noir is Going so come out and fight with us and
Skarrgard and bring your A&S stuff Or just come hang out and help make this a
success for Stratford Schools

YIS
Ld Ottokar Luther Von Holstein
Lt. of the Guard North Keep
Marksman Mooneschadowe XX, XXII
Marksman Namron II
Marksman North Keep
Marksman Wiesenfeuer
Northern Regional Thrown Weapons Marshal
Seneschal Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir