[Northkeep] Attn Drummers!

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 21:43:16 PDT 2003

Hey, Tega!

Thanks for posting this.  Too late for the EMDA newsletter, but I'll spread the word as much as I can.  Josh Massad is, indeed, an amazing talent, as well as the sweetest spirit who ever walked the earth (he's the percussionist in Gorm's Cup, who will be performing several times at the Scottish Games Sept 20-21).  If you make it to his circle, please spread the word about the TMD hafla on September 27 (details below).  Everyone is welcome.

We missed you at the drum circle tonight.  Sorry you couldn't make it!

Zenobia

HAFLA!!!

Saturday, September 27, 6:00 p.m.-?, TMD (Tulsa Mediterranean Drummers – the Monday-night drum circle) invite all friends of Middle Eastern dance to their Fall Potluck Hafla.  Bring a covered dish (soft drinks will be provided, but feel free to bring mead, etc.).  Oakbrook Village Clubhouse, 1140 S. 111th E. Ave. (just west of 11th & Garnett, turn south on 111th E. Ave, then take the second right - the clubhouse/swimming pool will be on your right; this is the same place we had the 2001 Christmas revel and the 2002 'summer afternoon in the seraglio' henna party; ).  The pool will be open to anyone who wants to swim.   Family and friends are welcome (including children).  Free.

Contact Lady Zenobia, VivatTheDream at cox.net , 438-1166.