[Northkeep] Dionadair Word-Fame

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Sep 12 13:05:36 PDT 2003

I would like to extend my personal thanks and appreciation to those who served as Waterbearers at Dionadair. Several had never done so before, and this was their first act of service.

Vivat to... our young servers, for whom this was their first event:  Avi of Northkeep (Alex Cook),  Sheach Beates, Andy French, Shelby Keys, Morgan Brashier, and Christopher Yarloff

and Vivat to the adults who took time to help as well:  Zahava bat Hanna, Kasha Ivonova, Facon du Pray, Sile McKey, and Jessica Bates.

Thank you!!!

- zubeydah