[Northkeep] Directions for Namron Protectorate

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Sep 16 06:01:13 PDT 2003

Does anyone have detailed directions on getting to Camp Cimmaron from Tulsa?
The best I've got is: "Take I-35 to the northern most of the Guthrie/Cole,
OK exits which is Highway 33.  Take Hwy. 33 East past Langston & Coyle
(watch for speed trap!).  Immediately after crossing the Cimarron River
bridge turn right onto the dirt road. Follow signs to camp entrance. "

But.. um... as Their Excellencies can attest, I get lost easily.  :-(   Do I
need to go all the way to OKC to get to I-35? Or is there a more direct
route?  I have *got* to get myself a detailed map of OK...

-zubeydah