[Northkeep] Directions for Namron Protectorate

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Sep 16 06:49:13 PDT 2003

I drove in in the middle of the night and did not see the signs for the rain.  But when I found the southern entrance, it had a raceway sign right by the entrance to the mug bog.  There is a more northern entrance which people exited by to bypass the bad mud, but it is 1-2 miles more north and I didn't see SCA signs there (might have been pulled already)

Ron